ClickBank (CB) Affiliate Network Review
» There are a lot of affiliate networks out there, but if you search for a name that helps you earn well and has a large-scale effect on the online market. I am sure that ClickBank will be shown on top of the list. It is so notorious that everyone in affiliate marketing can know about it. If you are new to this field, you must know about them too. There are thousands of explanations about “what is ClickBank?” In this review, I would focus on reviewing their campaigns and how to pick them for promotion.
What is ClickBank?
» In general, ClickBank is the largest digital market where bloggers, entrepreneurs, and digital marketers can get passive income via selling digital products on your website. They have over 200 million customers worldwide and the market includes a variety of fields with +10,000 campaigns of 24 categories over the world. No matter what niche you are in, you can pick a campaign related to your website.
How to get started with ClickBank?
» On this platform, as a vendor who wants to sell, promote products, you must at least own a product before signing up for an account with Clickbank. Otherwise, you also can start as an affiliate who makes money by selling these items on your website or blog.
What are the products on their platform?
» ClickBank mostly works on digital products because compared to physical, digital helps you earn much higher. Besides, these products offer really high commission and customers have to rebill by recurring if they want to continue using it.
» Three basic products sell on ClickBank: digital, physical, and recurring. The vendor can just sell digital products from information-based eBooks, software, website templates, apps, courses, webinars, games, guides, and much more. With a variety of widely-used categories, including – health and fitness, green products, home and garden, languages, self-help, sports and etc.
Everything on ClickBank is a scam?
» Well, I would properly have to say that there are tons of complaints about ClickBank’s programs. The explanation for that could be that they don’t seriously check the quality of products before approving them and too easy to allow all of the products to be added to their marketplace. In fact they focus more on quantity instead of quality of these goods.
» On the other hand, you easily encounter many positive reviews about them. It depends on how you choose a product before investing your time and money in it. Because there are a lot of big brands, who offer super high commission, working with them, users can get refunds if they are not pleased with what they have spent. The customer’s service operates 24/7 to support you in any problem.
How to pick a good product?
» They are a large-scale market with a mixed variety of digital programs, from small to big brands, but ClickBank’s market is flooded by scams and fraud programs.
» ClickBank provides an extensive range of intelligent tools to search for good products on the left-hand bar. Or you can click on advanced search to set the specific product criteria. Besides, through websites such as website similarweb.com, Google trends to search for the keywords which products mention. Searching for reviews about products is the most important thing to determine whether a product is scammy or not.
» However, don’t be too trusted with positive reviews, it could be fake, you should look for the comments of users. It is so negative if you just look for the bad rating of products, but they are the true ones. In my experience, bad comments for a product are more worthy because they are more likely real users. Amazon is a website you can trust for this, besides if it is new products, you can not find a true review about them, you can check the Gravity of it, and should choose one that has gravity within 20-60, this is a safe range. If you ask me what Gravity is, you can check here
How do affiliates get paid and how often?
- There are 2 payment international options, it is by check and your bank account.
- Payment term: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly
- The minimum threshold: $100.
- One of the largest networks: they have 276 categories, 3525 product listings, and 6 million entrepreneurs.
- High commission: ClickBank pays some of the highest commissions. They work with our product creators to set the most competitive commissions possible, up to 90%.
- Reliable payment: you will always get paid on time for their partners with a flexible schedule.
- Knowledge base: in the support page, ClickBank provides full of documentation for both affiliates and vendors, besides if you can’t find an answer you want, you can contact them via support email [email protected]
- Intelligent tools: they are powerful tools that can help you search for a good product to promote, you can read here to get insight into these tools.
- CB university: you will be trained on how to be successful with Clickbanks through CB university.
- Money-back guarantee: most of the programs on Clickbank come with the money-back guarantee. This helps boost your conversion.
- Lots of scammy and low-quality products: the past few years, ClickBank is flooded by cheating programs and bad quality products.
- Many users are complaining about the quality of the programs: if you advertise a bad product on Clickbank, you can spoil your brand and lose money for investing.
Honestly, you can become quickly rich with ClickBank but it means you could take a big risk when working with their products because there are a lot of poor quality products and scams. So I don’t confirm whether you should join or not. But you should take a risk and give yourself opportunities, you also have another choice like ShareASale , JVZoo