» The opportunities for online earning have no restriction for any kind of business or anyone as well. And each person has different ways to earn, whether it is easier or harder, it is based on your choice. However, especially website owners and merchants, to help you earn money much more effortlessly. I would like to share with you several affiliate networks that are really popular and trusted by many users all over the world. They are Clickbank, Amazon associates, Markethealth, ShareASale, eBay, CJ…, each of them has different strong fields. But today, I want to share with you about ShareASale and there are several reasons for me to review them. Read the article below to be more insightful about them.
What is ShareASale?
» ShareASale is a global affiliate network and has been in business for 20 years. Their technology receives accolades for speed, efficiency, and accuracy, and reputation as a fair and honest business is well-known within the industry. Their objective is to provide customers with an advanced affiliate marketing platform. They strive to deliver the best product in the industry and support it with superior customer service provided by people that will follow up, call back, and provide real solutions. ShareASale hosts 3,900+ affiliate programs spanning 40 different categories including physical and digital. Subsequently, they have become one of the leaders of this industry.
How to get started with ShareASale for Affiliates?
» It is pretty straightforward to apply for affiliate programs as an affiliate, the whole signup just takes a few minutes and needs 2 business days for inspection and approval. Otherwise, they also have several following criteria to recruit affiliates:
- Your site is written in English, it means the total contents on there must be English as well.
- You must provide true and accurate information about you and your site.
- Make sure the URL which you enter the registration form, leads to your website
- Your website only contains decent contents and they are appropriate with ShareASale terms, too.
What are the benefits and drawbacks of ShareASale?
- Reputable Affiliate Network: they’ve built a reliable affiliate marketing platform with a variety of categories. In spite of containing a tone of various products, they still have control and management on each item from merchants, which means you can believe in the origin and quality of these products. Additionally, they also have a strict inspection process for the website from affiliates who apply to them. These are the reasons they remain developed in this field for many years.
- Free and Easy Signup: as I mentioned above, the signup process just takes a few minutes to complete and takes 2 business days to receive an approval email. Start registering for this affiliate program, you need a website with total English contents. Instead, they have no request about minimum traffic of your website, and no matter what niches you are in, you will have an easy approval without paying any fees.
- User-Friendly Platform: eventually, it does not take you much time to comprehend features on interface or start out promoting affiliate concerning your site. The features on the platform were designed based on the fundamental colors, and are shown specifically, you can easily find the tools with easy navigation to move forward to the end step.
- Variety of Reporting Features: you need general reporting features to understand clearly how your business is going. Understanding this, ShareASale helps you classify the solid different reports and shows them on your dashboard anytime you make the request.
- The Variety of Merchants: ShareASale has over 3,900 Affiliate Programs and 40 different categories including physical and digital. You can choose a suitable category from the list of merchants to work with. To start with, you can click on generally available preview merchants of 40 different categories before launching them.
- Monthly Payment: to maintain and develop your business, ShareASale ensures to pay you on time, you will be directly and monthly paid on time through Payoneer, Wire, and Check that are popular payment methods, so you can easily receive earnings from a foreign country.
- Quick Support: perhaps, you used to be upset due to several affiliate networks before, while you were facing many problems that need to be handled as soon as possible, but you have to wait or even not receive any response from the support center. Conversely, ShareASale is diligent to support you in any issues, you can contact them by phone and emails.
- Services: a variety of integrated services that can help you establish, build, and grow your Affiliate program. Moreover, they offer monthly training classes for affiliates and merchants about advanced marketing topics, monthly newsletters, and webinars to keep you up to date on the affiliate marketing industry.
- PayPal is Unavailable: the international payees, often complain about inconvenient payment methods, because ShareASale does not provide Paypal which is so popular for international payment. Another thing, ShareASale‘s payment threshold is a bit higher than the payment threshold of competitors. In order to withdraw this amount, affiliates have to wait until this minimum threshold is or over $50. It is nothing but a problem for some newbies.
- Have no Notification about Suspension: there is another reason that makes affiliates uncomfortable about ShareASale. Because they have no notification when shutting down any merchant’s programs in case their budget is exhausted or some other causes. This happens the same to affiliates, your site will stop showing any advertisements without notifying them before if they see any violation from you.
- There are three modes of payment: via Payoneer, Wire, Check.
- The minimum cash-out payment: $50
- Payment term: on the 20th of every month.
PHONE: (312) 321-0487
EMAIL: [email protected]
15 W. Hubbard St. STE 500, Chicago IL 60654
» If you have any more information about ShareASale, please feel free to us know by commenting below.