For anyone who is looking to make online money through their website’s inventory, Affiliate Programs are appealing opportunities to help you earn decent money. That is the reason why I’m gonna share with you Shopify Affiliate. This is a potential program to work with, however, before jumping into it you should need to know how it works and what they will offer. In this article, I will tell you everything about this program to make sure you get a deep understanding of what you work on. Just spreading your few minutes to read it.
As I know Shopify Affiliate Program allows all kinds of creators to work with them, including educators, influencers, review sites and earn a commission for your referrals. To start earning commission with Shopify, you don’t have to take time to set your idea up. You can start with writing a review about them and products on their website to stimulate your visitors to subscribe to Shopify then you can get a commission.
How to join Shopify’s programs?
To work with Shopify’s programs publishers must meet their several requirements.
- You need to own an active website and have a certain number of audiences.
- Your website only contains original content.
- You have experience with commerce, entrepreneurship, Shopify, or other e-commerce platforms.
If you meet all those requirements, you can submit your application to Shopify. They will review your application within 15 business days. Once your application is approved, you will receive an email with an affiliate link to promote Shopify and some tools to help you get started. Otherwise, if you are denied you will not receive any response from them.
It is quite easy to complete their registration form, what you do is give them the exact information asked so that they can easily review your website.
How does it work?
Affiliates can earn a 200% bounty if you successfully refer a merchant to Shopify. This means you can receive 2x the monthly plan price subscribed by your merchant after they have been active for 2 months. Each plan offers different prices, and you can get up to $598 if your referral subscribe to advanced Shopify
- Basic Shopify – $29/month – $58 commission
- Shopify – $79/month – $158 commission
- Advanced Shopify – $299/month – $598 commission
In case they leave sooner than the first 2 months, you may earn no commission from Shopify.
PayPal is the only payment option used for payouts in Shopify Affiliate Program. So affiliates need to have a PayPal account before signing up with them. Shopify pays Net 15 and the payout will occur after five business days. Affiliates need to have at least $25 in the balance to be paid. If the commission balance is less than $25, then it is held until the next payout period.
How to make money with Shopify affiliate programs?
To make more referrals you can:
- Promote Shopify in high traffic placements on various channels, such as your blog, social media (YouTube, Facebook, etc), email, etc.
- Develop your key channels and sources to continue building an engaged audience you can market effectively too.
- Experiment with your paid marketing strategy to drive traffic to your highest performing content sources where you promote Shopify.
- Link to Shopify’s pre-recorded dropshipping and print-on-demand webinars to increase your conversion rate.
Shopify pays the highest commission for their affiliates, besides they also offer plenty of creativity for promoting your referral links effectively. It doesn’t take you a lot of effort to sign up for their program.
- CrakRevenue – CPA Network Review
- ClickBank (CB) Affiliate Network Review
- Awin Affiliate Network Review