In my blog, I mainly focus on reviewing the best affiliate marketing companies, because most of these platforms also offer training courses for their affiliates. And I know these pieces of knowledge are often around general themes and it takes you a long time to get their support.
So if you need insightful knowledge or support one by one about affiliate marketing, where specializes in this? Have you ever heard about Wealthy Affiliate? I run into them when roaming affiliate marketing forums, and there were a lot of questions to review about them too. After signing up for an account and having great experiences with them. Today I write this article to tell you about what exactly they are and give you some advice before you make a decision to join them.
Wealthy Affiliate is an all-in-one online website that provides training programs for all levels and plenty of tools to build an online business. After these programs, you can build a solid website and make massive money by advertising products for the leading brands from Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, etc around the world.
What does Wealthy Affiliate offer on their platform?
When you click “Get started” on their website, you will see a free starter package and premium packages, each package has quite different offers. Besides, Wealthy Affiliate has everything you need to build your business, from market research tools to web building tools to domain registration, website hosting, website backups, site security.
What will you get when sigining up for the starter package?
As its name, when joining this package, you will not pay any fee. There is a wide range of offers in this package for you free too. However, some of the features here only allow you to access at a limited time, for instance, 7 Days Limited Support. Besides, you can not access expert classes and community communication that is an important place to learn and share new knowledge related to your business. Anyway, as mentioned, you still have a lot of features to work on.
- 2 free Websites
- 7 Days Limited Support
- Level 1 Core Training
- Jaaxy Starter
- Certification Core Training
- Website Builder
- Hosting Security Suite
- Free SSL
- 7 Days Personal Blog
- Jaaxy Starter (free)
- 30 Keyword Searches
- Affiliate Program Search
- … and a lot more!
What will you get when signing up for the premium package?
Affiliate marketers have to pay an amount to join the premium package. In return, you can get unlimited access to community communication and any feature in Wealthy Affiliate. If you used to see the videos about affiliate marketing on other platforms and they just showed outdated knowledge or you probably can search on the search engine for this knowledge. And this will not happen in Wealthy Affiliate. Training videos and courses are added daily to teach you the latest things in your business. Besides, with live video, you can access live chat to ask questions and communicate with other members.
- 50 Websites
- Unlimited Priority Support
- 200+ Expert Classes Per Year
- All Levels of Core Training
- Advanced Hosting Security Suite
- Free SSL
- Daily Backup
- Hacking Prevention
- SiteSpeed Extreme Caching
- 24/7 Managed and 24/7 SiteSupport
- Google Pagespeed Optimized
- Website Engagement Platform
- Private Messaging
- Unlimited Community Communication
- Priority Expert Private Help
- Affiliate Program Search
- Unlimited Keyword Searches
- … and a lot more!
Advice for people who want to sign up for a Wealthy Affiliate account
Actually, everyone who wants to make an online business can join Wealthy Affiliate and experience features on their platform. As mentioned, you can sign up for a free package here, and still get useful offers for your business. However, you know, don’t waste your time just because it is free or people applaud it. Below are several pieces of advice you should know before jumping into this platform.
- This is a good place for newbies to learn the basic steps to build their business. They designed various courses for different factors in affiliate marketing to teach you how to a real, legitimate online business and one that can earn your serious cash. And even if you are an experienced affiliate marketer you can take advantage of expert courses to learn advanced things.
- If you want to earn quickly or in a few weeks you can start earning a lot of money or something like that. So you know, Wealthy Affiliate is not a place for you. I tell you this, because I don’t want you to waste your time, and if you have problems with your finances. It is a long term to succeed in WA, takes a lot of effort, patience and learning from people who have succeeded before.
- Wealthy Affiliate teaches affiliate marketers to create great content on your site to attract visitors, and it means you will have to write and write a ton of content on your site. So if you don’t like writing, don’t sign up for this platform.
- Moreover, the most important factor to help you succeed when working with Wealthy Affiliate is participation in community communication. If you don’t enjoy setting up your profile, asking questions, supporting others, chatting in the live chat sessions, or doing any sort of participation, you will not get the full benefit of the service.So just stay away from WA.
Is it a wealthy affiliate scam?
Honestly, you might see some complaints about WA on review forums, this is unavoidable for all online platforms. But it does not mean, Wealthy Affiliate is a scam. In contrast, many affiliate markets who work a long time with this platform proved how wealthy and successful they are when working with WA.
What do I like in Wealthy Affiliate?
- Offer free package
- Training videos are added everyday
- All levels of training from Beginner and Advanced
- Clear Plan of Action
- 10,000′s of community experts
- Live chat
- Free Websites
- State of the Art Website Hosting
- A strict spam environment.
- When someone upgrates their account to premium WA member through link on your site, WA allows you to get a commission.
What don’t I like in Wealthy Affiliate?
- You need to spend a lot of time learning knowledge from training class.
- Chatting in community and writing articles are things you have to do every day.
- Most training videos are more useful for Beginner and Intermediate